We take great pride in the quality of our Granny Flats; our reputation has been built on providing superior craftsmanship. We cannot achieve this without using reputable trades and suppliers we can trust and rely upon every time; we will not settle for second best. Check out some of our suppliers and impressive inclusions for yourself.
Premium Quality Comes Standard
GROUND WORKS AND CONNECTION OF SERVICES
- Surveyor to Peg Site Positioning.
- Excavation – leveling of site including cut and fill and digging footings.
- High Strength Reinforced Concrete Slab to Engineers Detail of M class soil classification.
- Connection to Existing Storm water Easement or Existing dwellings storm water line.
- Connection to Existing dwelling’s sewer line.
- Connection to Electrical Mains at the main dwelling’s meter box.
- Installation of Phone Line and phone outlet, cable run to existing dwelling ready for Telstra to connect.
- Connect to the main dwellings water supply.
- Connection of LPG Gas bottle service, 2 outlets.
FRAMING, TERMITE PROTECTION AND MOISTURE CONTROL
- H2 termite treated pine structural framework.
- 2.44m Wall Height.
- Engineered, Rustproof Metal Bracing and Fittings.
- Wind ratings as per council requirements.
- Wall & Ceiling Insulation to BASIX Requirements.
- Sarking to underside of roof (blanket for Colourbond roofing).
- Min. 150mm Raised Slab Above Natural Ground (as per B.C.A.)
- Termite protection by treating all penetrations and Termite Certificate.
- Waterproofing to all wet area’s incl. Waterproofing Certificate to Australian Standards.
- Damp-Proof Membrane to underside and to sides of concrete slab.
- Impressive PGH brick range or Vinyl Cladding depending on your design selected.
- Choice of Powder Coated Steel Roofing or BRISTILE Designer Roof Tiles.
- Hip Roof or Gable Roof shape.
- Fascia and Quad-Guttering to your colour selection.
- Fiber-Cement Eave Lining with minimum joints.
- Weather- Proof external paint to eaves lining, doors and posts (if applicable).
- 1x 820mm Solid Core External Door (When shown on plan).
- Door to have Security Locks.
- Quality Aluminum windows to builders range of colours.
- Fiberglass mesh flyscreens on all opening windows and sliding doors.
- 2 x standard sized windows to the bedrooms (1 each).
- 1 x standard sized window to the bathroom.
- 1 x standard sized window to the kitchen.
- 1 x 1800mm wide sliding door window to the living room.
- 1 x standard sized window to the living room.
- Connection of ‘Gas Instantaneous’ LPG Hot Water System or 180L Energy efficient Electric Heat Pump.
- TV Antenna Mounted to Roof.
- 1 x External Sensor Light.
- 1 x external garden tap.
SITE CARE AND INSURANCES
- Site Security & Safety Fencing as required.
- Site toilet for the Tradesmen.
- NSW Builder’s 6 Years Home Warranty Insurance.
- All Deliveries Guaranteed and Insured.
- Clearing of all Construction Rubbish produced from construction.
- Inspection with Owner and Certifier prior to Occupation.
- All of our works complete so Occupation Certificate can be obtained.
- All certificates required for Occupation Certificate sent to the certifier certifier.
- Dwelling interior and exterior to be professionally cleaned ready for occupation.
- 2 sets of keys given to owner upon completion.
- Stainless-Steel Slimline Westinghouse Rangehood with Filters above Cook-top.
- Stainless-Steel Westinghouse 60cm Fan Forced Oven (built in).
- Stainless-Steel Westinghouse 60cm Gas Cooktop (4 burner) or optional Ceramic Cooktop.
- Stainless steel 1 and 3/4 bowl sink.
- Chrome Gooseneck kitchen flick mixer tap.
- Polytec Laminate Kitchen Cabinetry up to 7 meters, selection from large range of colours and textures.
- Polytec Laminate Kitchen Benchtops selection from large range of colours and textures.
- Cutlery tray insert in top draw.
- Blum soft closing hinges to cabinetry cupboards.
- Splashback Tiles – Large selection from builders range of Beaumont Tiles.
BATHROOM & LAUNDRY
- 750mm polyurethane wall hung vanity with soft closing draws.
- Quality Rimless bowl toilet suite with a soft closing seat.
- IXL heat, light and exhaust fan.
- Chrome framed shower screen.
- Beveled edge Mirror to fit over vanity.
- Chrome Vanity Flick mixer tap
- Chrome Shower head and flick mixer.
- Chrome Double Towel Rail.
- Chrome Toilet Roll Holder.
- 300 x 300 Floor Tiles to wet areas from Builders selection of Beaumont Tiles.
- 600 x 300 white Skirting Tiles and Wall Tiles to 2000mm in Shower.
- 30 Liter Laundry Tub with Storage Cabinet.
- Chrome Hot and Cold Laundry tub flick mixer tap.
- Selected Wall Tiles – one course above laundry tub.
- 3.4Kw RINNAI Split System Air Conditioner.
- 600 x 600 BEAUMONT TILES floor tiles throughout or beveled edged timber floating floor.
- 12 x LED Downlights lights.
- Vertical Blinds or Roller Blinds to all windows and glass sliding doors.
- Built in mirrored robes to each bedroom with top self, hanging rail, 3 draws and 3 shelves
- High-Quality CSR 10 mm Plasterboard to walls and ceilings.
- CSR Lining to Wet Areas (Bathrooms and Laundry).
- CSR Cornices throughout (Large selection).
- 66mm Primed Pine DAR Skirtings & Architraves.
- Hollow-core internal doors painted in your desired coloured.
- Selected Quality Locks and Door Handles from builder’s range.
- Install Man-Hole to roof cavity.
- 3 Coats of paint from selected colour range for ceilings, walls and timber-work, including colour tinted undercoat.
- Hard-Wired Smoke Detector to Australian Standards incl. Safety Certificate.
- Ergonomically designed and fitted Internal Electrical Distribution Board fitted into a wall.
- 10 x Double Power Points allocated to your preferred locations.
- 1 x Phone Connection Point.
- 1 x TV Antenna connection outlet.